Also available in: ?????
Sri Sri helps the medical fraternity fight battle emotional stress while fighting COVID-19
Very early on in the lockdown Sri Sri congratulates the entire medical fraternity acknowledging their service COVID-19 pandemic and urging them to take care of themselves. He offered the availability of the entire 30,000 Art of Living teacher workforce, making them available to help with stress and renew the enthusiasm and zeal for the efforts these essential services were taking on.
The doctors, medical workers & police who are taking care of our country – I appeal to them not to ignore their health, to do some meditation which will give them a lot of strength & boost their immune system. pic.twitter.com/vpUaT64QdM
— Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar (@SriSri) March 29, 2020
Had an interactive session with doctors from various medical associations of India. Discussed the various challenges that medical fraternity is facing and the possible solutions.
— Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar (@SriSri) May 8, 2020
Sri Sri addressed the Medical fraternity:
- Physicians and Healthcare workers of America (AAPI) which represents a conglomeration of more than 80,000 practicing physicians and 40,000 medical students. 1 in every 7 people in the USA is touched by the care of a physician of Indian origin at any given time.
- The Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI) is the professional organization represents 258 member societies and over 37,000 individual members.
- All India Organisation of Chemists & Druggists (AIOCD) is a representative body of nearly 800,000 members engaged in pharmaceuticals retail and wholesale trade.
- Leading Doctors and Hospital teams from around the world join Sri Sri in conversation.
As a part of COVID relief work, more than 1750 health care professionals are undergoing the @artofliving Online Breath & Meditation workshop in Latin America. Kudos to the team of teachers & volunteers for taking this initiative. pic.twitter.com/bnnkLyjDPV
— Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar (@SriSri) May 10, 2020
1750 Doctors from Latin America have undergone this programme and it has been tremendously beneficial to handle their own mind and the anxiety they are facing.
The medical fraternity shared their fears and worries in dealing with the pandemic.
Addressing Doctors who have been undergoing stress management techniques, Sri Sri applauded their courage, commitment and clarity of mind.
Doctors said: “We are ignorant about this pandemic and our knowledge is limited… and therefore experiencing anxiety…as well as dealing with stigma….and the anxiety of our families as well. Thank you for helping us with our anxiety.
- Apr 5, 9:20 pm ISTPhysicians and Healthcare workers of America A conversation with Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- Apr 19, 11:40 am ISTFederation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India A conversation with Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- May 8, 6:46 pm ISTHealth And It’s Spiritual Dimension A conversation with Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- May 13, 10:29 am ISTHealth And It’s Spiritual Dimension A conversation with Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- May 29, 8:00 pm ISTImpact of the current pandemic on mental health A conversation with Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- Jun 16, 7:01 pm ISTImpact of Behavioral Factors on Health and Wellness (Ireland) A conversation with Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar